Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Dare I say it?

Clouds Sept09 B

Rain actually arrived today AND it made it to our house - it's wonderful! AND on top of that, it's suppose to rain the rest of this week. AND I got some really cool cloud shots from our deck out back. I'm not complaining about the rain at all; I must, however, share with you the irony of its timing. After months of drought and heat and praying for rain, it looks like the week Mark decides to extract honey, we have 50% to 70% chance of rain. Everyday. Makes it hard to get to those hives in the country, right honey? :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your lovely sky photograph graces my computer screen this morning!

love, hope

Anonymous said...

Your lovely photo graces my computer screen.

Having a bit of difficulty leaving a comment. I'm so dumb about some things!

hope