Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Car Fantasy

Sweet ride
Saw this cutie pie on Court Street as I drove home the other day...so pretty!! Had to backtrack to snap a picture because I've always thought it'd be so fun to zip around in one of these but with the top down. Along the coast. East or west, it matters not. Red is pretty but other colors came to mind also.
At first I thought I would prefer a dark green one as it's one of my favorite colors. Something like this one I found online. But then I thought about how much I like pink and so I found THIS AWESOME CUTIE. :-) Now I just have to come into some money for the fun cars because while I'm at it, I might as well ask for the awesome van I found.

1 comment:

Mattexian said...

Not as many of those Karmann Ghias around anymore, sadly. My dad had one (of other several VWs) when I was growing up, in that dark green like in the link, as did our neighbors living directly behind us. I recall one major problem with them (to burst your fantasy bubble) was any water vapor in the gas tank collected (and sank to the bottom), leading to the tank rusting out. That might not be as much of a problem where you live, compared to me along the Gulf coast.