Friday, October 19, 2012

Hair Haus & Locks of Love

Snip, snip
That's me outside Hair Haus yesterday evening - shout out to my favorite beauty shop! They were one of several local downtown merchants hosting a late evening opening as part of Seguin Night Life and in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, you could get your hair cut for FREE if you wanted to donate it for a good cause. In my case, I'm sending the little bit of hair I cut off to Locks of Love, a non-profit organization that accepts these hair donations in order to create wigs for cancer patients undergoing treatment which may cause them to lose some or all their hair. Here's what I started with -
Checking out the hair - it's mostly getting chopped Friday.
Thank you, Audra, for making this such a nice moment for me and my sister. You rock.

No comments: