Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all have had a great week. Ours has been packed and here are some highlights -
- We are set for trade shows to sell some honey. I'll share dates when I pull it all together! Several events here in Seguin and one BIG one in Gonzales.
- Mark's computer died but we have a replacement. Woohoo!
- We finally got RAIN! And a decent amount, too. I am very happy that our trees and lawns got some great relief this week. A north wind started blowing today and it got down to the upper 80s. NICE for us!
- We had a nameplate contest at work - I didn't win but I had a TON of fun with it and got to know several coworkers better. It was awesome!
- I have great friends and I just want to thank them for their love.
- I got my first paying photo gig. :-) Cool!
This shot was snapped when we spotted them on the way to one of our bee yards. Lovely to see glass insulators in the sunny sky - much more beautiful than the clay ones being use predominantly these days. Aww...reminds me of when Mark and I had time to go insulator hunting when we first met over 12 years ago. Seems like yesterday! lol
Be sure to check out the other cool shots at Sky Watch!