Sunday, August 07, 2011

Drink, anyone?

Twin Liquors

We have a new liquor store in town, in case you haven't noticed it (if you live here). It's where the Blockbuster used to be - that's right. No more Blockbuster video rentals! I haven't been inside the new store but when we drive by there in the evenings, I am always drawn to the beautiful and colorful glass bottles on display. Unlike most other beverage stores I've ever see, this store has the bottles displayed quite nicely against the clear glass windows. Nice design. Snapped this with an iPhone - doesn't do the colors justice but you get the drift.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I wonder how long it will be before some punk kid throws a rock through those windows to get the alcohol.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I bet it will happen since it is pretty boring around there as a teenager.