Friday, February 03, 2012

Skies About Town

Sunset over the new ranch
Above is how the sky looked this evening above our backyard in town. This week we got additional rain and this evening, they forecast maybe two more inches. Wow. This may already be more than we saw most of last year. Just kidding, I don't know that for a fact but it seems like it. We are very happy for clouds and rain! Even if we do have a bee class in the morning! Below is another look at the mill where I work. We make steel and it's a dusty, dirty job and environment but I look around and I often see a lot of beauty around me.
The melt shop in Seguin
View other lovely sky shots at Skywatch Friday.

1 comment:

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful colors in the sky on the first photo and excellent silhouettes on the second.

Regards and best wishes