Friday, October 09, 2009

Happy Friday

G'hopper 3

Made it through another week and it was a pretty great one overall. And to celebrate my uplifted spirits, I chose this shot because this little guy looks happy to me. Work is still a bit rough but I'm just trying to get through as many projects, assignments, etc. as possible without getting all stressed out. So in an effort to de-stress, I have made it a point to do things I have always enjoyed doing but moved away from for a while. Here are my highlights fo rthe week:
  1. Took pictures. Even if it was just with my Blackberry! Not at all satisfying but it allows me to document something significant in a pinch. Wouldn't want to be a photo snob, right?
  2. Spent a little time each day reconnecting with a friend.
  3. Called family members. Got a lot so I still need to make the rounds.
  4. Set aside time each day to meditate, pray and center myself.
  5. Met Hope for lunch. What a sweet lady! Hi Hope! :)
  6. Met Josh for the first time. He's been an online friend and so it was wonderful to meet such a nice person and great photographer. I love his work.
  7. Went to a SPURS game!! Yes, it was preseason. And no, we didn't win. But I had a blast with Mark and we enjoyed seeing the new players.
  8. Sold out on our honey. Can you believe that?!?
  9. Laughed a lot. I love to laugh. I don't like it when I realize I hadn't laughed all day. Luckily, if this EVER happens, all I have to do is tell Mark and usually he has me in stitches pretty fast.
  10. Started a book -- Ice Hunt by James Rollins. So far, so good.

And now? I shall go check out a new website to see if I want to print some of my photos for Christmas gifts. I'll let you know what I think later. Goodnight and I hope you all have a really wonderful weekend! Tomorrow's suppose to be gorgeous!

2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

I think this one should be called "Hoppy Friday"....

=0)

Unknown said...

Good one Erica. Should have thought of that!