Monday, February 15, 2010

Kolbe Flower Shop

Kolbe Flower Shop

Did everyone survive the crazy weekend? I hope you had a nice one with the beautiful weather! For Valentine's Day, I received a beautiful arrangement of flowers from one of the nicest flower shops in town - Kolbe Flower Shop on Austin Street. I love their quaint shop and the service is awesome there. They also did an arrangement for our wedding and Mark's gotten me numerous gifts there (thanks honey!). Below is one of the pretty flowers from my special gift. :-)

Blue Iris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The iris is my very favorite flower . . . and your photo of this is so beautiful!

always enjoy visiting your marvelous blog . . .

Unknown said...

Thank you, Hope. :-)

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» really likes that blue iris. His mother loved to grow Irises, so this is a nice reminder of that good woman for «Louis».