Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Project Picture Scans

Mom & Dad

Sorry but I am on a pressing scanning project and I have a deadline! So I won't have time to tend to this blog except here and there, as you can tell. ;-)

I have my parents' family album - one left - and I need to scan everything in for everyone in the family before we head to FL, when I need to return the album after having it for toooooo long. This is a shot of my parents shortly after we came over to the states. It's one of the only times we actually had formal portraits done as a family. There is one of nine out of ten of us but that 8x10 is hanging on their wall and I'm not carrying our scanner on the plane, unfortunately. I really would love that one! I need to find someone there with a scanner, don't I?

I hope you all are having a great spring so far. We are getting plenty of rain and everything is beautifully lush. I love the greenness of things all around. The only thing I don't like is the humidity lately and the mosquitos. :-o

No comments: