Monday, December 27, 2010

GBR at My Favorite Gift Shop

Our GBR honey @ Gift & Gourmet

If you are a fan of Gift & Gourmet (best gift shop in town, hands down), then check out our Gretchen Bee Ranch honey and bee skep candles! They are now available at the store. I'm tickled pink to have our stuff there since it's my favorite shop for gifts. I also am a lucky gal because my honey bee knows I love pretty much anything from that shop so I got a little something for Christmas from there that will come in handy when I hop over to Virginia in a few weeks. :-)


In the picture above, the shop owner has packaged the honey and candle together in cellophane and it is there in the center of the picture, middle of the middle shelf.

3 comments:

AlanDP said...

Where is that shop? I still get plenty of wild honey from my dad's bees, but I'd like to try out some of those candles.

Unknown said...

She sells them bundled at Gift & Gourmet so if you want only candles, stop across the street at our house and you can buy the loose candles. G&G is on Austin St., between Goetz funeral home and Kolbe flowers. Across from the big Methodist Church. We're on Krezdorn, you can see our little green house from G&G, across from the church playground.

ford said...

Wow! that was a great gift shop I can choose any gift I want. Thank you so much for sharing this keep posting!

send gift Philippines