Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Seguin Donuts Now Open

Seguin Donuts

My upper wisdom teeth need to come out and all I can think about is food so appropriately enough, I have these shots to share about a new bakery that recently opened here in our little town. We stopped by Seguin Donuts one Saturday afternoon as we went from one bee yard to another. I am in love! I love kolaches!!! Much more than any sweets, that's for sure. Don't get me wrong, a sweet, glazed donut now and then is ok but give me a kolache any ole day and you'll see a super happy girl. Look at them. Aren't they lovely?

Seguin Donuts - kolaches

The service was super as well so be sure you check them out. They're in the shopping center on Highway 123, next to Radio Shack and Little Ceasar's Pizza (around the corner from Beall's). And finally, here's a shot of the usual sweets that most of you like. :) I found the "hand" looking pastry on the bottom right rather interesting!

Sweets at Seguin Donuts

2 comments:

Kris McCracken said...

As a savoury kind of guy, I like the look of that selection!

Unknown said...

Could go with me if you visit Seguin, Kris.