Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Froggies

Name revealed!
It's WaterPark Experts, Inc.
Read the post.
(Thank you honey for seeing the article and
telling me even though I totally misheard you!)



I pass this business everyday at least twice. There is no sign or anything to indicate who they are or what they do. But there are these gigantic concrete (I think, I've yet to get out as it's not my property) creatures! The frogs were bizarre. I'll let you know if I ever figure out the purpose for which they were made.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The frogs are adorable! I have no clue why they're there, either, but I like 'em.

Kris said...

the study of feng shui thinks this is prosperous ..well, am no expert, find out and let us know :)

hfkais said...

What a cute floggies! big mouse~~

John said...

pest controllers perhaps ?!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. I still haven't made a stop here yet. Will post the company name when I find out.

Unknown said...

Well, the gods must be reading the blog. There was an article this morning in the paper. The company is called WaterPark Experts, Inc. and they build "larger-than-life submarines, whales and water slides."