Thursday, November 15, 2007

Insulators & Flowers

Fall sun on insulators and flower

It's November and when I took this photo a couple of days ago, it was in the mid-80s in temperature. Too warm for my taste since I can't get into the holiday spirit with unseasonably high temps. Today, it was wonderfully cool...lower 70s all day and tonight will be in the upper 30s. I love the crisp, cool weather.

We have these insulators on our fence on the side of the house. Mark and I use to go insulator hunting along railroad tracks. Those were the good old days when we actually had more personal time!

8 comments:

Lynette said...

I like the sun shining through your insulators--they've brilliant.

Barbara said...

NIce shot; simple but very lovely.

Château-Gontierdailyphoto said...

Today on my blog I suggest a visit photographic tour of Château in a few clicks.You simply duplicating the following address in your browsers.
Enjoy your visit. http://chateau-gontier-daily-photo.blogspot.com/

Chandlermom said...

It's been way too warm here in Arizona, too - I like the shot!

Shorty said...

I love the translucence of the insulators. The purple flower in the middle really completes it too. I too miss those days of personal time. It seems I squandered it when I did have it.

HENRY GALINDO SANCHEZ said...

hola te invito con mucho cariño que mires estos aisladores....

HENRY GALINDO SANCHEZ said...

hello you shipping an invitation to mires these isolators

Sherin said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Alessandra

http://www.craigslistpostingonline.info