Friday, November 09, 2007

Red eye candy

Candy apple

I don't even like candy apples but I was so drawn to these beautiful red creations I just had to ask to photograph them. The lady was so nice, she took the plastic off the top. Can you spot something interesting or unusual about one of these?

We saw these at La Paleteria, which I posted about on
October 20, 2006. It's a local ice cream place we keep hoping will succeed but worry about b/c we hardly ever see people there. There is ice cream, fruit bar, shakes, smoothies and more! If only they were on the town square, it would be lovely to walk around there with a yummy treat.

Here's a
Photo without flash, which I sort of like though the vibrant red with the flash won out on it.

12 comments:

Lynette said...

Great photo! I'm wondering why the apple, front right, has so much candy on its stick as well as wy the candy slid right off a good deal of it.

By the way, today on the bus ride across the Willamette River, a teenager across the aisle told me she had moved here last year from Seguin, Texas!

Kate said...

Wonderful bright colour. I'd like to lick the screen!

Thiên said...

I wondered the same thing but thought it'd be rude to ask, "What in the world happened here??" That is so neat about the teenager Lynette! Small world.

Jilly said...

I see you call these candy apples and in England we call them toffee apples. Always fascinated by the differences in English in the States and the UK. Look tasty and yes, I noticed the one of the right - strange that. I imagine it fell over whilst being coated?

Annie said...

They always look good enough to eat - but then the candy is too hard to make them really good enough to eat.

~tanty~ said...

It looks so beautiful and tempting but I don't like candy :)

Lavenderlady said...

Looks like finger prints on the one in front on the right.

WebOJ said...

Is it legal to eat one's monitor? It looks yummy.

Thiên said...

Thank you everyone. This was a fun post and it was fun to read your comments too!

Shorty said...

I like the look of candy apples, but I don't really much like to eat them. My sister in law made some for Halloween this year. I also see them fairly often being sold on street intersections. D and I went to a Paleteria on the south side. She likes to get the fruit cups.

Sidrah Kaleem said...

Y.U.M.M.Y!!!
love it! n the front right is over-coated, the front left is a little deprived from the top. nonetheless, loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve them!!

楊承琳yaya said...

That's actually really cool!亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,
三級片,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,成人圖片區