Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Army of Our Lady of Guadalupe

Check it out

I was so, so, so thrilled when I opened the mail after work today. My Lady of Guadalupe Army photo which I posted back in April 2007 was used in an issue of Faith & Form, the Interfaith Journal on Religion, Art and Architecture. It was so cool to see it in print. It made my day. Thank you Judith! Cristina has also used the same photo on her Mexico Cooks! site.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was down after work due to all the mold in the air. It's a killer for me and mostly I just slept and was a lazy bum on the sofa. :) All better by this afternoon after Zyrtec, Aleve D and a nasal rinse. I'm sure those of you who are local know where I'm coming from on this.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

How awesome about the photo!!! Very exciting!

Sorry you're down with allergies. Feel better soon!

danagirl said...

how fun is that!!???!!

was that in the parking lot at WM? I took a picture of them, too! with the price thingy in front of them!!

rock on! glad you're getting some rest!

Dan said...

Awesome! Congratulations. What a thrill!