Monday, September 01, 2008

Video Stores


Woo hoo, happy Labor Day-Monday Off Day. It is glorious to have an extra day to be home, relaxing with Mark. We decided we were going to watch a movie so we went to Blockbuster. We don't watch a whole lot of TV and don't have time for movies to the point where NetFlix would be a good deal. Maybe when we both retire. We actually caught SpiderMan 3 the other night on one of the many cable channels and that was fun though I like 1 and 2 more. For our Blockbuster pick, we got National Treasure 2. We love treasure hunt movies. They're so much fun.

In town, we also have Hastings as another option for movies and music. We have a card there also but usually opt for Blockbuster. No particular reason.

Hope you all are having a great holiday weekend. I also want to say happy birthday to our friend Barbara! Hope you're having a great day, Barbara. (Hope you checked your mailbox for a surprise we left.) I'm off to Vegas tomorrow; I'll post to Ta-Ravel Blog.

2 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I have netflix, but sometimes I miss going to Blockbuster and spend time going from one shelf to another.

E @ Scottsville said...

My hubby has started using those "RedBox" stands outside of McDonalds and Wal-Mart. He loves 'em!