Monday, April 20, 2009

Hackberry Tree, Rain and the Spurs

Hackberry Tree

The green of the new leaves coming out on the Hackberry tree out back is really refreshing. Though I'm not looking forward to the hot days of spring/summer, it is nice to see things blooming and budding. Green is beautiful. This past weekend we got about two inches of rain! We sure needed it and could still use more. It'd be great if we could get an inch a week for a while (at the least)...still in drought around here. But beggers can't be choosers so I'm very happy with what we did receive.

We're about to head off for game two of the Spurs/Mavs series. Ugh. Can't believe we lost the first game to them. And at home! Oh well, I won't dwell on it. I'll just go and enjoy tonight since it could possibly be our last home game. I hope not but you never know! :)

6 comments:

Hope said...

ooooohhh - what a beautiful photo!

GO SPURS!!

hope

C and C Mommy said...

I agree, we need rain every week!!

As I said before, I am jealous you are at the game!!

Janet said...

Very telescopic! Great job with green.

Unknown said...

Thanks, ladies! Yay!! We won! Lisa, you would have loved it. It was LOUD...unfortunately so were the Mavs fans behind us at the beginning of the evening. I sure am glad the boys shut down their celebration!

Keith Alan K said...

Looked for you at the game but no luck.
Sure was fun!
My photos from the win are up.

Dan said...

What a stunning photo Thien!