Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Visit to Green Gate Nursery

Greengate Nursery pan shot

Before we left on our pick-up-the-bees trip, I went to Green Gate to pick up a pretty poinsetta for our daughter and her husband. If you haven't been to Green Gate lately, you should go soon. Christmas is one of my favorite times to go because of all the beautiful plants they have for gift giving and decorating your own home. The poinsettas are always lovely, as was the case when I went so it took me some time to decide. In the end, I went with pink since I know Melissa likes that color and it's pretty unique. I love pink, too!

Pink poinsetta

I posted about Green Gate and a certain bird back in 2007 also.

2 comments:

Cheryl Cato said...

This is a beautiful nursery! I was in Seguin last Monday playing golf at Max Starkey Park. Wish I had known about the nursery then, assuming it is in Seguin. Lovely photo!`

Unknown said...

:-) Yep, this is in Seguin so check it out next time you're here golfing!