Monday, March 31, 2008

Smokey & a Rosebush

Smokey in a rosebush

This past weekend, we managed to get outside for a bit though I think my sinuses nearly made me want to remove my head. Smokey just loves it when we are outside. He performed many feats of bravery and insanity to entertain us and entice us to play with him. Here he decided to climb into the rosebush I was trying to photograph. What a funny nut.

Today I am in Lewisburg, PA. The closest photo blog I can find is for Bellefonte, PA. It's definitely fun to explore new parts of your own country. I have not been in this area before. During a jaunt out to find sushi for dinner, my coworkers and I stumbled across the downtown area of Lewisburg and we hope to do some exploring before leaving tomorrow afternoon. It looked lovely at night!

7 comments:

 gmirage said...

What a cute profile...looks so innocent. Cats are really adorable, if my son isnt asthmatic i'll take in one...

Have a nice day ahead!

Jilly said...

What a fabulous cat portrait and what a beautiful cat. Love the photograph.

Jim Klenke said...

Smokey looks like she does not want to be bothered, very happy sitting right there.

Ioanna said...

What a beauty!!!

brian stout said...

smokey looks like he's the boss!

Troop 1309 said...

Smokey is a great looking cat.

Enjoy your trip in PA!

Southern Heart said...

Very cute photo...he's a pretty cat!

Have a fun and safe trip.