Monday, December 08, 2008

Guava-Mango Pop Tarts in Seguin

Hmm, what do you think?

Who would have thought it. Not only is there an exotic fruit flavor of Pop Tarts, but it's right here in our local HEB! HEB stands for H.E. Butt Grocery Store, a huge chain here in Texas. If you want, you can read a history of the store on their website.

So last week, Mark and I were cruising through the frozen foods section when I spied this unusual sight in the clearance carts. I like mango and I like guava but I don't know what to think about both flavors in a Pop Tart. I didn't try it. Has anyone out there tried it? I was just surprised to see it in little ol' Seguin. :)

3 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

I am sorry....that just dosn't sound good. But I have liked stranger things.....

Doug said...

How can that not sound good? Two fantastic fruits! Have you ever tried EITHER?

These Pop-Tarts are awesome, but a Limited Edition. They are probably falling off the shelves now, but if you can find them BUY THEM! One of the best fruit Pop-Tarts made, period.

Unknown said...

LOL, thanks for both sides of it Lisa and Doug. I have tried both fruits and like them both. So if I see these again this weekend, I will give it a whirl Doug!