Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'm a lucky girl

Flat tires are never fun.

Thanks for the picture Laurie! Now I know how you guys must feel with me pointing a camera at you all the time! :)

There I am with a flat at work. These very nice CMC men came by to provide assistance by putting air in my tire so I could drive it to a shop, though my good buddy Tod did offer to change it for me and Mark even said he'd come to the mill to change it. Gosh, so many options! It all made me really appreciate my husband and my friends. Thank you for makiing me laugh about it all! It was the most stress-free flat I've ever had. Mark even headed over to Lippe Tires to make sure they knew I was swinging by there so they stayed opened and fixed me up in about ten minutes!

By the way, if you have never been to Lippe, I highly recommend them. Their staff and service have been great over the years for us and the pricing on tires are pretty good also.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm always thankful for the heroes that come to my rescue with flats or broken down cars! And lately...I've had a lot of flats! Lippe Tire is where we go too!

Squirrel said...

Sorry you got a flat, but at least it wasn't on some dark road.

C and C Mommy said...

That last time I had a flat....I called my DAD!! HAHA

AlanDP said...

Back when my wife and I both worked in Seguin, we always went to Lippe's for tires.

E @ Scottsville said...

Usually when I have a flat tire, some kind man will feel sorry for me and fix it. But one time, I actually HAD to change it myself. Weirdly enough, I did it and did it right! I was soooo proud. =0)

Hannah said...

Lippe tire is great and those CMC guys are just as helpful!