Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guadalupe Valley Electric Coop (GVEC)

GVEC Windtricity

GVEC is building a new office and it looks great! I can't wait to check it out when they open to the public. What I like is that it's not just another metal building...this one looks nice and that's what we need more of in Seguin. PLUS it seems to be pretty "green." It made me happy to see wind and solar energy set up there and they also had what looked like rainwater collection tanks. I'll investigate more when construction is complete. I love the blades here. Looks cool!

2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, I drove past there on Monday and that thing was SPINNING super fast! I think it's neat, too.

Nice photo!

Hilda said...

Wind, solar and water? Now that's impressive! I wish more power companies would be as environmentally responsible.