Monday, May 25, 2009

Kicking Off the New Week

Bee in Esperanza
I have a presentation I'm working on for tomorrow so no time to upload pictures I took this weekend. Instead, let me at least share another one I liked when I snapped the Esperanza. My friend liked the colors of the shot and so do I. The sky turned a blue that made me think of a card, not true blue but still lovely to look at.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday today. We really enjoyed having an extra day together. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

1 comment:

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

these re gorgeous against the blue sky. I am glad you enjoyed the Chihuly photos on my site. I will continue to post CHihuly off and on for the next 6 months. I have taken so many of the photos. it will be so sad when the glass art installation ends.