Monday, June 23, 2008

Migas at Las Palmas

Migas at Las Palmas

Back in February, I posted a photo of a breakfast taco from Las Palmas restaurant. Now, here's my other favorite dish, the migas plate. Oh my goodness, it's good. I am always on the hunt for great migas and LP fluctuates between having too much cheese and being pretty perfect. The other great place in town is Las Mananitas near the Guadalupe River. Can't eat this very often but once in a while couldn't hurt too much. ;)

Here's a shot of the restaurant itself.

Inside Las Palmas on Court Street

6 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like one of the Mexican restaurants we have here, in an old Diary Queen. I have never had migas but it sure looks good.

Unknown said...

Yep, use to be a Dairy Queen!

C and C Mommy said...

I like Las Palmas, but I like Lola's too!! El Charro (by the high rise) is good also. We eat out way too much!!

Unknown said...

Oh! I have wondered about El Charro's so maybe we should try it. And I've heard Lola's is good also. Thanks C&C!

GiuCe said...

yummmmmmmmm!

wilma J. said...

Oh gosh I love migas. Now I have to go to the grocery to get the ingredients.