Well, it's a busy night as we prepare for our trip to visit family in Florida later this week. My current activities:
- Blogging (Really, I'm thinking of how to blog about my camera since two people asked me to post something about it.)
- Baking cookies for the trip
- Packing other snacks and a picnic basket for the 18.5 hour drive
- Chatting with an old library buddy
- Listening to jazz on Sirius
- Feeling really good about life in general
Okay, so after about 20 shots, I settled on the picture above. It's hard to take a picture of my digicam when I want to use it. Here it is. Mark gave it to me as a Christmas gift two years ago and I have really, really enjoyed it. It's a Kodak Z612 (EasyShare). I love it for it's simplicity. Has all the settings I need as well as the manual settings if I have time to try and figure it all out. If you want more info, all you have to do is Google "Kodak z612" and you'll get tons of info. The camera bag I found at Target when we were in Columbia, SC. It has taken me two years to find the perfect protective cover for my z612 and I love it b/c it fits perfectly for my cam and for my purposes. I don't really like carrying around accessories and that's what other bags offer but then they are way too big. This bag was about ten dollars I believe.Okay, cookies are done and so am I for the night. I'm off to clean up and get in my jammies for some good reading before bed. Goodnight everyone.