Sunday, October 19, 2008

Red Barn

Red Barn 2

Once I drove by this red barn, I knew I wanted to go back to snap some shots of it but I really wanted the sky to be blue rather than cloudy. So I waited and Friday I was finally able to get a few shots in though I'm already thinking I want to go back for more. Just something really neat about barns, old or new. I like them. We have lovely ones all around us and if I had all the time I wanted, then I'd be stopping the car more. Instead, I pass by and make a mental note, "Come back later for a shot." :)

It's another beautiful, beautiful day in Seguin. Gosh, you could not ask for better weather to be outside. I'm about to go wash my car; it's been ages. LOL. Hope everyone's enjoyed the weekend and I hope you have a great week!

Here's another shot of the barn that I like:

Red Barn 1

4 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

GREAT PICTURE!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Thien, I love old barns, too! I find myself spinning the car around and going back for photos like these. Great shot. =0)

Tammy said...

I like these Thien! Especially the 2nd one!

Layrayski said...

I love the 2nd picture! I love it! The composition and the colors are just perfect!