Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vogue Shoes

Vogue Shoes, Seguin

Here's a shot of my favorite place to shop for shoes. Sure you could go to a huge department store, discount outlet megashop or some other impersonal place to buy shoes. But I prefer to be able to park right in front of the store (sometimes on the side if it's "crowded") and also to have nice conversations with people who live in the same community I do. The staff at the store is wonderful and caring. They don't just sell you shoes. They talk to you about the shoes and what you do and what's best for that and whatever else that might come up. It's fun! And it makes me feel good that they take the time to make sure I have what I need. Without smothering me.

On the last trip, I got Mark a new pair of cross-trainers for working out. And I eyed some shoes I am going to put on my birthday wish list. I love shoes! Oh, and when I went, there was a big sale so I got his shoes regular price, and a pair of black pumps for 1/2 price. Cool! :)

Window shopping for shoes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics.!! I think they have a huge selection of Asics shoes.

C and C Mommy said...

This makes me want to buy some new running shoes.....

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid, this was the ONLY store you shopped at to get properly fitted for your shoes...they measured your feet and all. You can't find that type of service any more. I hope they haven't lost this personal touch of customer service.

Unknown said...

I certainly want a pair Lisa! Lavonne, they still measure your feet and all...it's wonderful to have personal attention. I love shopping there.