Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cat in a House



I have been down and out with the allergies I'm afraid. Yesterday was the worst of it and I feel better today. At least good enough to post but I had to dig through some pictures to find one since I have't been out still.

One day on one of our walks, we passed by the Baxter-Fennell-Tips House. This is one of the small houses that is found on the perimeter of the main house. There were lots of cats in the area but I like little guy most. He just sat quietly watching us from his house.

Hope everyone has a good week. Tet is Thursday!

6 comments:

Southern Heart said...

What a cute kitty! I also looked at the other post, and that's a beautiful historic home.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. My allergies have been acting up, too, and it's a bit early for mine. This year is strange, isn't it? I hope you'll be feeling much better soon.

Belgrade Daily Photo said...

I love this picture!

Jim Klenke said...

He looks like hes up to no good. I have seen that look in my cats before.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Patric

Shorty said...

Little guy?! He looks like a frakkin' bob cat. =8O

Troop 1309 said...

Great photo!!!!