Thursday, May 22, 2008

Green Birdy

Green Bird 1

This little guy is so, so adorable! I am always amazed that I can see so many different birds just standing in the kitchen.....gazing out the window...watching...waiting for the birds. I don't know what this is but it's my all-time favorite color! And the little guy scratching melted my heart.

Green Bird Scratching

This made me think about my teen years when my parents bought me two cute little finches. Beaky & Tweety. I haven't thought of them in a while. Nice memory.

8 comments:

Profile Not Available said...

Wow! That is cool! I almost missed it among the leaves!

Helen said...

Me too (about it being a cool photo). Great camoflage and good spotting from you. Thanks for dropping by Mainz.

Anonymous said...

Nice photographs. The bird gets lost in the color and leaves. I like him or her but am not able to tell which one it is.

Jules said...

How lucky you are to get this gorgeous visitor.

So glad you like my Vietnam blog - it really is a beautiful place and you should go back to visit - you will fall in love with the people and the food and the shopping and......

 gmirage said...

Thien, I see lots of 'spy fotos' here. Please join I spy sunday with your photos! =)

Sunday Spy

brian stout said...

very cool! he really does blend into his surroundings!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Garden birds are so adorable. No I don't know what is is, but it's very pretty. It's similar to the siskins we get in the UK, but the belly colour is more yellow on yours.

If you do find out would you let me know.It's a fabulous photo

Mr.Cybrarian said...

It's not a guy. It's girl - a female Painted Bunting. Check out sanantoniodailyphoto for another picture. Hopefully you will see the male somewhere around this female. They are beautiful.