Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back Home

Sunflower & bee facing up

I'm back in town but with a lot of unpacking and washing to do, I must do only a quick post. This is from our garden a few months ago. I wanted to share something bright and cheerful since I'm happy to be home even though it was a great work trip.

Since I've been gone, we've actually had some rain in town, hooray! And we trekked out for dinner even though it was pouring this evening. I love the sound of rain and sometimes we just love riding around in it. It's been a nice departure from our summer drought.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! For you local readers, look for some information in the next day or two of a Bloggers Social at Chiro Java. Some of us would like to finally meet over a cup of joe. Everyone's invited and I'll post some info once we firm up details like where and when. Fun!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Blogger meetings are fun; we had a MN meeting a few years ago and I think we should do it again! Great photo!

Hannah said...

Hello! Bloggers social and ChiroJava two of my favorite things together! Defiantly want to know more.

By the way, I'm Hannah, Ayden's momma! I have finally decided to branch out and start my own blogs!

Tammy said...

Beautiful photo!

Looking forward to meeting over coffee! This will be fun! See you soon!

SandyCarlson said...

I love this perspective!

dennis said...

Dennis is greatly cheered up by this photo. The flower looks good enough to eat.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Beautiful suuny yellow.

Alexander said...

Beautiful shot! Love it.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

E @ Scottsville said...

Glad you're back at home and that you had a good trip. We went on a little trip of our own last week! (Photos on the blog of course!)

See ya at the "bloggers unite" event. Just let us know when!