Saturday, August 02, 2008

My Favorite Cake Artist

I know a young lady who bakes heavenly (to look at AND to eat) cakes on the side. We keep telling her we wish she'd open a little shop on the town square and just bake away. Maybe one day. She made two delicious cakes for Mark's retirement party and they were a hit.

I love daisies!

Today, she asked me to take pictures for her as she set up her second wedding cake in town. Below are shots of the main cake and the groom's cake, which I thought looked really awesome!

Groom's cake by Jesica


9 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! I believe even cake decorating is an art form!

edward said...

they both look delicious too, as well as gorgeous. The tuxedo strawberries are Darling!!!


yes, I have been videoed! (I have an 18 second vid of me on my blog now)

Unknown said...

I'm a big chocolat fan, so you can imagine how delicious i think those cakes look!!!

Thank you for the nice comments on my blog. Glad you like my pics!

Greetings.

Louis la Vache said...

Amazing edible art!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh my, the Strawberries are too cute to eat! What a great job she does!

Unknown said...

Oh wow!
Those cakes are a work of art!

How can you bear to eat it!

Just a Texas Gal said...

What great cakes! They are almost too pretty to eat! But of course I would be happy to have a slice.

(thank you for the comments on my pictures...and we finally were able to have my mother-in-law moved out of ICU, she should be going to rehab for her hip this week...thank you for your prayers...)

Hilda said...

Oh wow! They're gorgeous! And so yummy looking!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Can someone please give me this lady's contact info.

I have a wedding coming up February 8 and I need to find someone to make our cake.

Thank you
Belem Garcia
tribu_garcia@yahoo.com