Sunday, August 17, 2008

Snow Hut

The Snow Hut of Seguin

This evening, we went to grab some dessert and the Snow Hut was actually open for business so we stopped. I got the blue cone (red raspberry) and Mark got orange. Nice and refreshing though today was only in the lower 80s thanks to the clouds. Not that I'm complaining but it is sort of neat when you get a snow cone and it's about 100 degrees and you are trying to race the heat to finish your cone before it all melts. We used to take the kids for snow cones all summer long when they were younger. Always was a nice way to cool off.

Red raspberry & orange snow cones

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Mmmm those look refreshing! I love cinammon snow cones!

chanpheng said...

They look like jewels. They make snow cones over here - have special ice shavers that make such a cheerful swishing sound that draws the kids.

Squirrel said...

Oh, I need some snow.

dennis said...

Dennis thinks they are beautiful and shiny.

Jim Klenke said...

I want the blue one so I can have a blue tounge.

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh man, those DOOOO LOOK YUMMY!!!