At the end of a long day and still having to pack for Nevada the rest of the week, it was with relief and excitment that I heard Mark's suggestion to get some pizza tonight! Woo hoo. Since Pizza Hut closed (our favorite order out pizza), we haven't ordered pizza. I remember when it used to be a treat growing up. We had lots of mouths to feed and not much money but when my older siblings went to college and then started working, they would treat us to McDonald's french fries and Domino's pizza. LOL.
In Seguin, there are several options for pizza (order out or eat in):
- Cici's Pizza (pretty good, esp. the veggie)
- Little Ceasar's (lots of 2 for 1 deals, pretty good)
- Papa John's (ordered it once when they first came to town; it was good but I had an issue with what they charged and they disagreed so I haven't gone back)
- Mr. Gatti's (okay pizza, people go for the kids' games and TVs)
- Domino's Pizza (very good, fast and Tuesday is two-for-one night if you get a large)
- Rosie's Pizza (pretty good, inexpensive)